Monday, May 2, 2011

Coals Under the Fire

So, I am almost to the end of my grad school journey.  This is my final semester.  I have completed all of the required coursework.  I am nearly done with my 1500 hours of intership.  I passed the School Psychology PRAXIS exam (joke) and I successfully defended my comprehensive case study last Friday).  The only remaining hurdle is my thesis.

If I want to graduate in time to not have to extend my license, etc. I have to defend my thesis by June 10th.  Which means I have to have a final copy submitted to my committee members by May 28th.  As of last Friday, I had the majority of Chapters 1 and 2 completed.  They just needed to be updated since it was over and a half ago that I wrote the Master's paper. 

So after relaxing Friday evening after the comp defense (gotta have some time to relax!) I got down to work.  Saturday and Sunday I completely knocked out draft of chapters 1-4.  Yeah, I rule.  And when I told my chair last Wednesday that I'd get a copy to him this week, he was like "yeah, ok".  He emailed me back right away and said "wow, you've been busy!".  :)  I know they need work, but I wanted feedback so I could fix them next weekend!  I'm on the way. 

Ok, enough of being an attention whore and talking myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment