Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Whiny Pants

)So, L is the kind of guy who freaks out if he doesn't get to have sex for more than a day or two.  Seriously.  He freaks out and acts like he NEVER gets to have sex.  He put up with it for the last month or so since I threw my back out, but even that is pushing it for how little we have had sex.  And if it's my idea, he's always game!

I got a +OPK yesterday afternoon.  So when we went to bed I was like "hey, let's get it on".  I didn't tell him about the OPK.  He doesn't believe in having sex just so you get pregnant and I promised him that we would be respect each other and only have sex when we feel like it while trying to get KU.  Which normally isn't a problem since he always wants sex.

Until last night.  When he was like "I don't feel good and I'm grumpy".  Yep, totally got turned down for sex by the person who NEVER does that at the worst time possible.  Here's hoping he's feeling better tonight!  :)

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh because I can totally relate. :)

    (This is Bubs101, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete