Monday, May 16, 2011

The Waiting Game

Well, I'm just an antsy mess right about now.  I keep telling myself it's no big deal and that it would be BEST to get KU and be due in April or May for my job anyway.  But no, I keep thinking, "how great would it be if I were KU this month!?!"

The only reason for me to think that is the temp dip I had at 11DPO.  Which is silly because everything else tells me AF is coming.  When I compare my chart, my temps are still right in line with the other BFN cycles.  And I have lots of cramps that come and go, just like with AF.  But the fact that I thought I was out and was going to have a short LP on Saturday and then it turned around has me hopeful.

That and L has started to take an interest in TTC more.  And now HE'S excited and hopeful.  Oh, well.  We'll see what happens I suppose.  Based on my normal LP, AF should be here tomorrow or Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment